Monday, August 30, 2010

shmantor

you don't even care, cuz you're walking without your shoes
this time I'm letting loose cuz I'm taking mine off too, cuz baby girl
we walk a talking sweetly through the moonlit speckled trees,
when ever we're together in this leafy midnight breeze, oh baby girl
you're the princess, i'm the frog and I'll take a leap of faith
cuz I've quite never, but i wish forever

that you and i, would never have to wake up
and our hands touch for a moment as our eyes meet

you think it's all a fantasy as you're shloppin through the mud
i start to laugh as you roll your eyes and push me with a nudge, cuz baby girl
I'm skeptical of make-believe but it's been one crazy night
we climbed roofs staring at the stars, almost caught so we took flight, oh baby girl
we landed in a promenade serenading nature's song
we stepped together in this walztin weather

And you make me.. nervous to the point that
I can't breathe (repeat with 3 different styles)
And I like you the way you are

check out the story behind the song!: http://authorsinterpretaion.blogspot.com/2010/09/shmantor-interpretation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment