Saturday, July 24, 2010

Borrowed Literature

by partee and hearty (kyle and austin)

I dream of you and me in the fantasy section of the library
checkin you out for a day or two. you look so fly like nancy drew
and in my dreams you'd be my bride, a fairy tale queen in our kingdom far and wide
you'd be my wife

but hold up hold up, this is the real life,
and my queen's another story, live or die, won't take it
cuz there's no one no one by my side and you're outta my life
a fairy tale without a happy ending

I tried to write a story but it wasn't enough
to keep you coming back, you just said you we're in love
but i still dream if you and the day we'll wed
the church behind us, the shining castle ahead

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember the day that we went to the park/ beach and you two were working on this?
    I like it a lot, by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete