Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cara's Song

We've got a good thing going on
Slow it down cuz we're never gonna get it back
Hey girl let's ship out to far away, forget about everything
Pack your bags and don't look back

Run run runaway with me honey, we'll dock ashore St. Marie and walk across the water
to New Foundland with the sun as our canopy, cuz that's where I wanna be
as long as I'm with you

Sit tight shake it off, does it really matter?
It's too long to wait, just pull off the trigger to the off beat
Oh, I think I'm in love
Trophy wives, desperate lives all for the heart ache
all for the mistake, suburbia and lovers to the end

We've got a rendezvous tonight, slow it down cuz it may as well be my last shot

You and I to be alone tonight, alone tonight

Ba ba da da, ba ba da da, ba ba da da da da da da

No comments:

Post a Comment