Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm out

don't be so scared, I have to leave
but I'm here right now, open up to me
I need to know just how you're feeling
So let down your hair and talk to me

I'm going off to university, but if you are here to stay I don't know if I could leave
You've got me upside down, running round and round in circles
I'm going out of my mind for you

You look at me so anxiously
I wish right now, we were older my dear
Can you recall our late night calls,
on summer nights, not a care in the world
We didn't have to think of what we would say
It's so hard for me to see you cry

I'm going off to university, there was a time when I was young and I could be care free
And we carelessly got older, life was bound to change and we'd have to move on
And carelessly forever, memories in the sand and summers come and gone

I love you dear, but things are gonna change
I'll be up north thinking of you

No comments:

Post a Comment