Saturday, July 24, 2010

I think I'm depressed

Woke up this morning, had always seen your picture by my bed
Today I looked at it and laughed as I thought "good things never end"

And I'm getting closer to alright; oh, it's taken so long, so many cold lonely nights
and alright is all I'll ever be as long as you're with him
But it's alright cuz I know it can't last forever, forever, forever,
though it feels like forever tonight

I just imagine, he and you looking back together
and he'll take your hand as you'll take the other, it's true
you'll brish your hair from your eyes and his hand will graze your face
as I'm left to imagine everything that follows and proceed

I know, I know, I got the message that we're just friends
We're just friends it seems. Maybe it was always meant to be
to play out that way

No comments:

Post a Comment