Saturday, July 24, 2010

a solemn ode

I'da be moving along wonderin
What this conclusion I've come to signifies in the end
She's got her high-heeled shoes, she's a movie star
I've got my chucks and an air guitar to sing it

Sha da da--da da da da da, sha da da--oh-oh

She's got me outta my mind in a hope for a resolution
Because she's making this so darn confusing
And I'm left to my second guessing

And now I'm racking my mind, replaying all those comversations
Thinkin about the first time, we were in the cafeteria, you said that you loved me

Now I'ma moving along wondrin
What this conlusion I've come to signifies in the end
She's got my heart in knots and now she's so darn far
And all I've got is an air guitar to sing it


here's what I have to say about it: http://authorsinterpretaion.blogspot.com/2010/07/solemn-ode-interpretation.html

1 comment:

  1. this one is my favorite too. I don't know why...
    (closely followed by the angel heaven-sent one)

    ReplyDelete