Saturday, July 24, 2010

what kind of angry song uses the word tantamount anyway?

I messed up, I know, but you could have done better yourself
You're too naive to know the whole truth anyway
I gave you everything I had to give,
but you still wanted more from me; you had my everything

Just close the door, door, door, cuz I'm throwing me a party
And it's for you you you my dear, but you're definitely not invited
Now how does that make you feel

Back off, cash oout, it's tantamount to all the words that ever came out
we see now all that you're made of

You know my flaws to reproach before I've even done anything wrong
I'm victim of your blind hypocracy
I tried to change so much I condescend to your level
I've got so tired of it all

Though I can't stand feeling bitter,
I can't stand to feel this bitterness I'm feeling right now
Cuz it's making me so brittle and breakable
So I forgive you and hope you'll show me the fealty to forgive me too

No comments:

Post a Comment