Saturday, July 24, 2010

a midsummer's night's realization

a prologue opens up to a sad movie, sad music
that's our epithet, it make me laugh, whoa oh
your eyes were fortified before the curtain opened wide
and your sullen strength was tried
I said Abby, this ain't no lullaby

We met one summer it was good, sunny weather, she drank spite
her mom drank cola, it went right, and for the first time in my life
I fell for a girl cuz she hated to watch the tv, was bored with politics
and rode her skateboard just for kicks, I know
Summer went to fast, now it's just the past

But know know, college is kickin and I'm still listenin but it seems my time has come
my time to go my time to fly, my time to prove the world that I can fly
cuz angels lift me high when I'm alone, thinking of you

By summer's middle, I wondered if she'd be mine and I'd be hers
I called her squibbles the penguin and I was her clown
and just like that, summer's zenith, I hardly thought it couldn't last

but now I'm a wishin to act on volition and slow it down, so we can fly

our epilogue will soon be through and tears don't stop from missing you#
this should be the end of the beginning, but there's no winning, whoa oh
the summer months flew by like a rain storm ten miles wide
shouold i say sorry for falling.. in love?



this one sure is a story: http://authorsinterpretaion.blogspot.com/2010/09/midsummers-nights-realization.html

No comments:

Post a Comment